Evaluation of auditions

All my auditions went very well, in the auditions I got to see what each person was good at and what they lack which contributed towards my decision. I have selected four of my auditions to be members of my cast. I have chosen these people as I can see that they all will be great in acting their roles given for my music video. Also one main thing i had to consider is my younger characters had to look similar to the older characters as my music video is based on two young best friends growing up. therefore my decision is also based on how similar the characters look to each other.
My final decisions of who i chose based on auditions were:

Paige
Age: 6









Shanice
Age: 13

Kiji
Age: 17
Myron
Age: 7









I needed to get parental consent from the younger actors to ensure that the parents are 100% happy with their children being involved in my music video as once it has been filmed and edited it will be uploaded publicly for people to see and access. Therefore meaning that I had to email their parents to ensure that they are still up for it.



Comments

Popular Posts