Video editing process

The first software that I attempted to use was adobe premiere elements, I began to put all my clips together in order with the music behind it making it easier for me to edit. I approached a problem when I came back to edit again, all my clips kept freezing and some of them kept being removed from my edited version. I couldn't find the reason for this therefore leading to finding a new downloadable software to edit my music video on.

This software is called VSDC free video edit, this was the second software that I used to edit my clips together to create my music video. I found that this software was very confusing to use as the layout was very difficult to find things and it was difficult to find certain features that I wanted in order to edit. I was able to add all the clips in the correct order that I wanted as well as adding the music in the background but when I played the music video the quality of my clips look very bad. Putting all my clips together and cutting down the duration was very confusing using this software as it had a lot of steps to follow. I also had a problem with exporting my video as I wanted to save it ready to upload but I was having some trouble exporting it.
Therefore i decided to find a different and more appropriate software to use in order to create my music video. I then downloaded a software app on my phone known as Imovie. This is a much simpler layout to edit with which has all features laid out on the screen easy to find making my edit process a lot quicker.
This has a simple layout where I can easily access all editing features, this sped up the time in which I edited in. I even managed to add filters on my clips to create a sad effect whereas I could not do this with the first software I used.
If I had to do anything differently I would have used Imovie to edit my music video at the beginning to make my editing process a lot easier and quicker as it was very stressful trying to find different software's that did not work out for me. As well as this I would have had more editing time if I was to use Imovie to start with. This could have made my editing a lot better at a higher quality.

Comments

Popular Posts