Website



I have designed a website to promote my business known as TC Productions, on here I will be showing my music video that I have filmed and edited myself. Before I made my website I drew out a plan of how I want my website to look and how I want it to be laid out making it a quicker process when making my website.
I attempted to create my website using a software known as Dreamweaver, I decided to not carry on using this to create m final website as I found it difficult to use and didn't understand how to use the software to the best of my abilities to get a high quality looking website. Therefore I decided to find my own online website creator, I came across a few different website creators such as Weebly, Website builder and Wix. I trialed all of these website creators to see which I found worked best for me.
I found that Website builder and Weebly did not offer enough layouts and enough elements to edit my website compared to Wix. From the images shown below you can see the difference between the websites. I then decided to use Wix to create my website as it had a better and easier layout making it quicker and easier for me to make my own website. Wix also had better elements to add to my website to make it better e.g. stickers, buttons, social media links and image gallery.









^This is my website in the process of making, at this point I have managed to layout the design similar to my original design and I have added some features such as the hover box over the images giving the viewer more background information on my members of cast. I have working buttons meaning viewers can easily access the pages wanted by a simple click of a button. My social media buttons in the top right corner instantly take the viewer to my music productions social media pages once the button has been clicked.
Below is the link to my live working website that has my music video and blogger attached.
https://tiacato13.wixsite.com/mysite

Comments

Popular Posts