Clip organisation


As you can see from the screenshots above I have labelled my clips so that when I go to edit I can easily find the particular clip that I want. This will save me a lot of time and make it a lot more easier for me to edit my clips together. I have renamed the clips in a way that I understand which again makes it easier for me when it comes to editing. It also makes it easier for me to go through and put the clips in the order that they will be in for my music video. Overall this saves a lot of time and prevents me from getting confused and wrong clips. In order to get my clips I had to email my clips from my phone to myself via gmail so that I could download these clips onto the computer and save them. This was a longer process as I couldn't transfer the files from my phone on to the computer via a USB cable as it was very hard to find the correct clips. Therefore meaning I could only send a maximum of three clips at a time as they were large files. Once they were all downloaded I found that it would be easier to go through and rename them.

Comments

Popular Posts